Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

New Blog for poetry, thoughts, and adventures

It's been awhile since I have published anything on this blog. A few years ago I started a new blog called; "Thoughts from the Soul". I have a few poems on there, some with art specially designed to go with the poem. These poems were all difficult to write and create. However, I do feel it is important to share my thoughts, feelings and understandings with others. We all have struggles, we all get hurt, and deal with one form of tragedy or another. The current poems on this new blog are; Porcelain Heart

At this time there isn't a lot on this blog, in the future I hope to have it full of poems, artwork and thoughts. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete