Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All I need is Faith....

All I need is Faith....

Sometimes I walk 
Other times I run
As my heart skips a beat along this road
the rode that we call Life.
It is full of doubts
and full of hurts
as we fall and as we stumble 
along this road.
We watch...and as we watch
we begin to fall 
and to crumble
under the pressure
 The pressure that drives our souls right to the cliff edge
And as we look over. . . we SCREAM!
we let the pain explode from within
from the depths of our souls
we discover the sun and the moon
and as they come and go
day after day
we watch in sudden awe
in sudden wonder
and then we discover what life really has to offer us
the sun will set leaving us in a sudden darkness
leaving us scared but all we need is faith
faith in the sun. . . . that it will come again
come again to fill our hearts 
with warmth...and with love...

© June 13, 2012 (Emma Joy Huls)

No comments:

Post a Comment