Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

How can I, how can you Succeed in a world that fights us??

How can I succeed in a world that seems to be against me every step of the way?

Its called I don't quit! I am always seeking the light in a dark room. I am always moving, traveling, and pushing myself towards...my future. What is my future? I do not know. But I know that it is extraordinary. One day I wont have to worry about much. One day I will be financially secure, one day I will be successful. And not because the world suddenly became easy, and less difficult. I will be successful because I will stand before myself in a mirror and I will see a growth within that no one can take away. One day I will be successful because I say I am.
Oh wait, I already am. No I dont own a million dollar home, vehicles extra... But I am successful. I work hard, I raise my son, I own a store, I write to my hearts content. I work towards success every day. I succeed every time my son laughs or smiles at me. Every time his eyes light up with trouble and joy, I as him mom succeed. Everytime I finish cleaning a dirty hotel room I succeed. Every time I clean my home, I succeed. Every time I see satisfaction come across a customers face as they find a hand made treasure within my small store I succeed. Everytime I see joy light in a persons eyes as I speak to them I succeed. Everytime I can help, support and care for my fellow man guess what? Yep I succeed. One day I will stand among a crowd of people, no differnt then them on the outside. But on the inside I will be full of growth that most people never realize is attainable. I will attain a growth within myself that will grow me success in a world that would have me fail. And I will tell you why it would have me fail. All around we here that if we want it we can have it. We are taught in school if you go to college you will automatically end up in the desired career right out of college and that right off the bat you can  begin to pay those student loans off.. Well then there is reality, one that your not taught in school, one that your not told about. The real life that will hit you. Most employers wont hire someone with a degree, because guess what....they have to pay you more then the person without one. So you become overqualified. That or you dont have the years experience that is required and they dont want to give it to you. So your stuck looking , and searching for job that will give you a step into that career...as your loans gather interest. I dont want to make College sound bad because I know that if your a doctor, nurse extra.. you NEED an education so that you dont kill someone. But not everyone will go to College. and not everyone will fail because they dont go to college. For one thing I have not gone to college, and I will not fail in life. Because I wont allow myself too. I keep myself educated with good books, and lessons learned and lessons I am learning in life.  I just want to say that the point of this article is to believe in yourself, your goals, dreams and life. Take deep breaths and keep going. Keep moving. For one day you'll look back and go WOW....how far I have come....

No comments:

Post a Comment